Suitable for residential, shopping malls, warehouses, restaurants, parking lots, libraries, schools, hospitals, etc. Need to detect the need for smoke detection due to fire.
1. Manual test, automatic reset.
2. Manual silence.
3. Low battery prompt.
4. Anti-insect and anti-white light design.
5. High quality SMT production, complete testing process.
6. More than 2 years battery life.
7. Environmental adaptability.
8. Wireless ASK transmission, suitable for small-scale DIY to establish a wireless anti-theft alarm system.
Working voltage: 3V (Double AA high-energy alkaline battery, GP brand)
Quiescent current: ≤10μA
Alarm current: ≤30mA
Alarm mode: live sound and light alarm + ASK315/433 wireless coded alarm
Management mode: low-power warning wireless transmission, daily inspection wireless transmission
Alarm light source: LED
Alarm sound pressure: ≥85dB (within 10 meters)
Wireless distance: 100 meters (empty and unobstructed environment)
Monitoring range: 20 square meters
Working temperature: -10~50°C
Working humidity: 10%~95% RH
Installation and testing
1. Select the appropriate location to secure the smoke mount with screws. Typically this location is on the central ceiling of the detection area.
2. Pull out the battery insulation paper to energize the smoke, insert the smoked body into the base and fix it to ensure that it is secure.
3. At this point, the smoke LED flashing light should flash at intervals of 40 seconds.
4. Press the test button and the buzzer will beep; press the mute to stop the buzzer.
5. The smoke can be directly blown into the smoke test alarm. When the alarm occurs, the LED light flashes once every 1 second, and the buzzer sounds. You can use the Silence button to cancel the buzzer beep and stop the LED flashing. It can also be used to make the smoke return to the alarm state, and the smoke will automatically exit the alarm state.
1. This product is not suitable for use in extremely cold and extremely hot, high wind speeds, and often has a lot of dust and smoke.
2. Every six months, the dust is less environment. It needs to clean the smoke inlet and outlet for one year to prevent the detector from being detected due to dust blockage.
3. When the battery is low voltage, the buzzer will follow the audible prompt to replace the battery when the smoke breathing light is on.